Three Interview Questions That Have Proven Efficient For Me

These are my personal top three interview questions and I have mastered it so well that I often get the answers I need from the reaction, expression and body movement from the applicants.

I have been able to recruit for very basic roles and mid level roles in my experience but I think it can also be useful for other higher managerial positions if tweaked.



What I am always interested in is simple:

1. I want to know where the candidate see him or herself in two years.
This helps me to probe passion for the job or if the candidate just want a job.

2. I do a simple role play immediately at the interview to give me an insight into what knowledge this person actually has.
I think with the help of simulation assessment, knowledge of the job can be easily probe.

3. I also want to know this person personal values so I ask "What kind of person can you not work with". This a lot of candidates try to find their way around but from the answers I am able to discover personality types of candidates.

Share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. These are very common questions, That I have been asked in each and every interview. In my opinion, whoever is going for an interview should know the answer of these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog! I'm glad to find such a site where the author is so creative and gives everybody inspiration! Nonton Drama Korea

    ReplyDelete